It's Official - I am a terrorist
If you have never heard of fusion centers you are not alone. I only learned about the fusion centers this weekend. But in our defense, they are a secretive bunch. Even though the third annual conference of National fusion centeres was held this week in Kansas City, the website for the Wisconsin fusion center is a secret and a Google search for "Missouri Information Analysis Center" not bring up the URL to the Missouri Information Analysis Center? Could it be, because the MIAC robot.txt file prevents archiving of the site by all known search engines?
According to the official report from MIAC you are a terrorist if you:
- You display or use the Gadsden Rattlesnake Flag/Symbol.✔
- You have watched the movies zeitgeist or America: Freedom to Fascism.
- You support a repeal of the 16th Amendment - the Income Tax. ✔ (and the 17th as well)
- You supported the candidacy of Representative Ron Paul (R-TX). ✔
- You are a member of a Committees of Safety.
- You oppose mandatory citizen service for those aged 18 to 24 per Rahm Emanuel’s proposal. ✔
- You oppose the Security and Prosperity Partnership (aka the North American Union) being out of the jurisdiction of Congressional oversight. ✔
- You support the abolition of the FEDERAL RESERVE private central bank and favor a return to Constitutional money. ✔
- You oppose any further restrictions on the inherent right to bear arms. ✔
- You oppose any bailout bills for failing banks and/or private companies.✔
- You are literate enough in in Greek history to know that "Molan Labe" does not mean "over my dead body".✔
- Play paint ball with either true paint ball guns or Airsoft guns.✔
- Think injecting tumor-inducing RFID chips into humans and animals is a bad idea.✔
It is official. I am a terrorist.
In addition to the above I have proudly done the following:
- Opposed the immoral act of taking from the productive and giving to the foolish regardless of the name used: TARP, Stimulus, TARP II, AIG, etc.
- Referred to and appealed to the US Federal Constitution as if it were the supreme law of the land.
- Insisted that government officials get search warrants or permission in order to search my property
- Called "asset forfeiture" an immoral, but legal plundering of sovereign citizens.
- Called Presidents Bush the Elder, Clinton, Bush the Younger, and Obama tyrants.
- Supported the nomination of Ron Paul as the presidential candidate for Republican party. Boy, I am so glad we choose that "electable" John McCain instead.
- Vowed to NEVER forego my duty to confront my accusers by appearing via television in any judicial proceeding.
I am heartened that may weak-kneed conservatives such as Limbaugh, Hannity, and Belling are now starting to see some of the danger of a "Unitary Executive" now that Obama is that unitary executive. But, they suffered from the same intellectual error that Democrats and progressive are currently exhibiting: "It's not tyranny if our side does it." And yes, these fusion centers are tyranny and another usurpation of power because one of the stated goals of the miltary fusion centers is The regulation of noncriminal conduct. [emphasis mine].
The problem, as always, is not whose hands are on the Sword of Government, but how long, indiscriminate, and poorly sheathed is the Sword of Government. Since someone is going to eventually wield it against you it is best that the Sword of Government be short, discriminating, and difficult to un-sheath.