Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Helping On April 5, 2005

The Village of Germantown has accepted my application to be a poll-worker for the April 5, 2005 election. The training is on March 29, 2005 at 6:30 pm.

I am unlikely to actually work that day, since I am not a partisan nominee. WI State statutes 7.30 states that poll workers which are not nominated by the top 2 parties are used only if the pool of poll workers provided by the top 2 paries is exhausted. The pool of partisan poll workers here in Germantown is quite deep, so, it is unlikely I will be called. But, even to be in the alternate (Non or other partisan) pool I need to take the training.

I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home