Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Elections Complaint

I have filed a complaint with the Wisconsin State Elections Board on March 9, 2005. The complaint is still within the 10 day review. The Board is reviewing the complaint for merit.

My complaint alleges that the board has been remiss in its duties to oversee the administation of the proceedures of the local board canvass (especially paragragh 2). The statement of the complaint documents the failure by poll inspectors in 3 municipalities over the last 5 elections (Spring 2004 to Spring 2005) to complete the form EB-104 as required by state law, that form EB-104 is deficient in meeting the requirements of 7.51 and that the Election Day Manual is deficient on pages 66 and 67 in describing how and when to discard the machine totals as 7.51(2)(h) requires, if errors are discovered in the software's tallies.

Details to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home