Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

FBI/MPD still investigating November 2, 2004

I just confirmed with the City of Milwaukee Election Commission that the office of the federal prosecutor still has physical custody of the the election records for the November 2, 2004 election.

Also According to officer Saxon (I am pretty sure), the investigation is proceeding and the thus the records are not available.

It is the position of the Joint Task Force the material seized from the City of Milwaukee Election Commission, as possible evidence, falls outside of the definition of a "record" until the Joint task force release custody.

This is at variance with the WI 19.32(2) as written or case law which states "must keep" records must be turned over to a requester even if the record custodian does not have physical custody of the requested record.

But, do I want to pick this fight for the EB-104's I want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home