Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Open Records Request In (Sort of)

A version of the application packet Diebold Election Systems, Inc. (DESI) submitted for certification to the State Election Board has been redacted by DESI and is available for public review.

I am pursuing my Writ of Mandamus petition to have a version which is not redacted by the Vendor. I have submitted pettions to both the dane county DA, Brian Blanchard and the Attorney General of the State of Wisconsin, Peg "the Keg" Lautenschlager. I am working on submitting MY mandamus petition to circuit court this week some time.

If I find myself in Madison though I will review the redacted version in person. But, this is unlikely as I am at a client in Neenah WI for the next several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home