Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am not a Lobbist

I have the official word that if I take donations I will not have to register with the State Ethic board as a lobbist under chapter 13.62.

So I am going to put up my bleg.

With the trips to Madison, Portland and Cleveland on election integrity matters I have racked up about $950 dollars of expenses for plane fare, hotel, food, gas, copying CD's of data, etc. Now I get to add $140 for the court fee to file my Mandums request in Curciut Court of Washington County in order to get the election certification election packet from Diebold (and other vendors) released.

If what I have been doing is behavior you want to encourage then make checks payable to: John Washburn and send to N128W12795 Highland Road, Germantown WI 53022.

Nothing encourages behavior like cash and checks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to set up a paypal donation button. That has worked for a few projects I have done in the past. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/xcl/rec/donate-intro-outside

Wed Oct 26, 09:36:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home