Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Failed to Make the Cut for Jeopardy

I tried out for the contestant search for the Jeopardy game show this last weekend.

I made the first cut with the 10-question pre-test. This winnowed the field from 1500 applicants to 80.

The 80 of us were then invited to take the 50-question the following day. I failed to make this second cut.

The 50-question test winnowed the field to 13. These 13 are effectively in the contestant pool.

I did well enough so that I cannot try to be a contestant on Jeopardy for a year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried out for Jeopardy and made it to the auditions as well. I didn't make it past that, however.

Tue Oct 31, 01:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home