Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Testimony Before Congress

I have actually gotten emails asking, why is your blog so quiet? Are you taking a break? (OK, only two emails, but that is still a plural)

My wife only wishes my attention has refocused. No, I have been busy and the blog entries suffer for it. In general, interpret inactivity on this blog as activity elsewhere.

It is better to do, than to write.

On May 7, 2007, I spent 27.5 hours in New York City giving testimony to a field hearing of the US House subcommittee on Information Policy, Census, and the National Arcives. The US House committe met in NYC not Washington, D.C.

Here is an article on the testimony of the whole panel of witnesses.

Here is a link to my testimony (sans apendices).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Seafood Recipes said...

This is aawesome

Fri May 19, 06:21:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home