Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Music: TINA is NOT in Charge.

The mantra for today regarding the Bankster Subsidy Act is that TINA is in charge and TINA is a bitch driving the American Herd toward Account-Smashed-In Taxpayer Jump. The good news about TINA (There is No Alternative) is that it is a lie. In the Land of the Free, there is Freedom of Choice.



Dont be tricked by what you see. You got two ways to go.


As always, I acknowledge Monday Music (tm) is Nick Schweitzer Production.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home