Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Music for Bailout Monday

On the proposed nationalization of 1/20th of the US economy and the proposed creation of the post: Emperor of the Treasury, I thought these blasts from the past were particularly appropriate as my submission for Monday music.
I acknowledge I am shamelessly plagiarizing Nick's Monday Music feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home