Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Now I feel really stupid

I need to pay closer attention to the footnotes. Sub-paragraphs 5.91(15) through 5.91(18) do not take effect until January 1, 2006.

This is clearly stated in the footnote(s) I failed to read.

5.91 - ANNOT.
NOTE: Sub. (18) is created eff. 1-1-06 by 2003 Wis. Act 265.


Thus, the Harford machinery is legal, certifiable and certified until the end of the year. My deepest appologies to Keven Kennedy and the WI SEB for my implication of sleepiness.

All that is left to say is:

DOH!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, if you hadn't mentioned it, they probably would still be using those machines next year when they ARE illegal.

Thu Apr 21, 03:21:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home