Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Suing the City of Milwaukee for Election Records

I have lost patience with the WI SEB, the City of Milwaukee Election Commission, and the joint task farce which ludicrously claims to still be investigating voter fraud in Wisconsin.

I have filed suit against the City of Milwaukee Elections commission in Wisconsin Circuit Court demanding the release of the November 2, 2004 election records.

I sent a press release earlier today regarding my Petition for a Writ of Mandamus.

Hopefully this will get the election records released and investigated prior to November 2, 2007. The statute of limitations prevents charging for misdemeanors after 3 years.

Yes, the misspelling, farce, was deliberate.

The joint task farce LAST WEEK claimed to be still "investigating" voter fraud in Wisconsin. How can that be?

Except for the City of Milwaukee, selected counties in Ohio, and the records donated by Leon County to Florida State University, EVERY election record from the November 2, 2004 election was destroyed in September 2006; 22 months after the election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home