Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

$5 Million For Ron Paul?

Earlier I was chided for predicting Tea Party 07 would garner $5.5 Million.

As so many others have, I have probably underestimated the support for Ron Paul. Clearly, the message of bringing Liberty and Freedom to America resonates in spite of the self-admitted shortcomings of its most current spokesman.

After 12 hours, the Tea Party has raised $3.1 Million in donations.

If you are curious, the current total can be viewed in real time. Well as fast as the orders can be processed and the Ron Paul Graphs server can cough up the pictures. Rember these are cash in hand donations. This amount does not include pledges.

Trevor Lyman must be saying to himself "I love it when a plan comes together."

Semper Libertas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am missing your point?
4.3% for Paul as of 12/16 ???
(Real Clear politics)
Who cares????

Sun Dec 16, 08:21:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home