Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Patriots' Day

Happy Patriots' Day.

To commemorate the happy day the "shot heard 'round the world" was fired I would like to submit the following reminders of how we, the Grandsons of Liberty, can honor Sam Adams, Tom Paine, Crispus Attucks and other winter partiots by guarding jealously the jewel of public liberty which they have bequeath to us, their posterity.



and




And since it is Monday, I submit the following for Monday Morning Music as a call to support our troops. We owe our servicemen to shield them from the Bitter Laugh.



by:
  1. reminding them of the oath crafted so as to protect them from the "Rage of Ares" and
  2. By only sending them out for Constitutionally declared wars.
Our Patriot forefathers must look from beyond the veil and weep at how our haughty eyes, lying tongues, and prideful hearts have brought us to such low estates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Ellis 124 said...

Hi Mr Washburn,

This is the only way I know to contact you.

I see from your profile that you are interested in encryption.

How do I find out how secure an encrypted e-mail service (eemail) is compared to open e-mail (oemail) services?

I use g-mail, yahoo mail, hotmail, facebook mail, and bikerornot mail. I have signed up for hushmail and elitefitness eemail services.

Can you help? Check me out before you reply.

Thank you

Doc Ellis 124

Sat Jul 24, 01:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home