Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Test Deck Ready

On March 30, 2005 at 9:00 am the Clerk ofVillage of German town will be conducting the public testing required of 5.84 of the voting machines to be used in the up-coming April 5, 2005 election.

I have created 4 decks of test ballots. Actually I created copies of the 4 sample ballots provided by the clerk. I am turning my CSQE certification to the problem of testing the software on an opti-scan voting machine. Hopefully, Jane Wilms will consider this helpful. I suspect my deck of test ballots is larger than hers. I just hope she is not using the test ballot provided by the programming vendor, Fidlar Election Co.

My deck for District 1 has 43 ballots. 26 are expected to be accepted and 17 are expected to be rejected. My deck for District 2 has 41 ballots. 25 are expected to be accepted and 16 are expected to be rejected. My deck for District 3 has 42 ballots. 26 are expected to be accepted and 16 are expected to be rejected. My deck for District 4 has 46 ballots. 27 are expected to be accepted and 19 are expected to be rejected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home