Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

State Election Board Meeting

I just found out this is happening tomorrow.

On the agenda is the town which forgot to vote, Monticello, Wisconsin.

What is weird is that on this agenda are most of the items originally scheduled to be on the agenda of the May 18, 2005 meeting.

I will see if I can make this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home