Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Updated the List of Election Problems

I added details to list of election problems. I added names, wards and statutory citations to the the entry for illegal poll inspector for the February 15, 2005, Spring Primary. Even this should probably be 2 items; an illegal poll inspector and the failure to remove this inspector after discovery. but there is enough on this list already.

It really chaps my hide that there are 25 distinct issues in 7 distinct categories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home