Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Summary of Election Problems

Moved to here because of display / formatting issues.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for collating everything that went on up here last year. I can't honestly say that each new revelation leaves me with less confidence in the system because I have no confidence in it.

Fri Mar 25, 09:50:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting summary (I'm following election SNAFU blogs in several areas of the country). Sound Politics (www.soundpolitics.com) is doing similar yoeman work on King County, Washington election results.

Article of interest in Capitol Times (Madison): http://www.madison.com/tct/news/stories/index.php?ntid=33518.

Fri Mar 25, 12:02:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home