Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

SSRI #1 to Blame

As I predicted an SSRI was involved; Prozac. The record for SSRI's and teen school shooting is still 100%.

From the Washinton Post article:
He was taking the antidepressant Prozac and at least once was hospitalized for suicidal tendencies, said Gayle Downwind, a cultural coordinator at Red Lake Middle School who taught Weise.

It is not as if these dangers are not documented.

Damn. I hate being correct on this one. More lives lost to the "Black Dog" because we try to drug the dog rather than fight him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home