Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Is the Milwauke Election Task Force meeting?

How is this notice the state senate sub-committee on election law
on January 19th 2005 different than this report to the same sub-committe on March 23, 2005?

Have any meetings actually been held?

I want to see the minutes from the meeting on poll workers which was supposedly held on March 4, 2005. I guess I have another open records request to file.

Update: Ms. Robinson stated to the sub-committee that the task force report is due June 30, 2005. But, that she is personally pushing for a report by mid to late May, 2005. She is advocating 3 months instead 4 months of study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home