Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Robinson sees no fraud

In her testimony (a 72 Mb mp3 file) before the state senate sub-committee on election law, Ms robinson stated she has seen no evidence of fraud; Voter inconvienence yes, but no fraud. But, Ms. Robinson has been reading of the stories of fraud in Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Sharon Robinson wanted the sub-committe and the public to believe that the chairwoman of the Milwaukee Election Task force and the interim Executive Directory of the Milwaukee Election Commission has to read the newspaper to determine if any fraud was committed by an election official.

That is simply preposterous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably said it before, but Milk Carton Barrett's "task force" has but one mission; whitewash.

Fri Apr 01, 08:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger John Washburn said...

What really twisted my stem on that comment was that in order to file a complaint with Wisconsin State Elections Board, I had to PERSONALLY server her with my documentation of fraud by poll inspectors.

Sat Apr 02, 06:54:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home