Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stop Dreamin'

At the 25th reunion of the class of 1980 from Three Lakes, Wisconsin, I was asked to state what my life goal was. Here is what I wrote.

Before I die I hope to live in a free society, but, I am getting older and this is becoming increasingly unlikely. Therefore, I am willing to settle for living in a society with a government which is a Constitutional Republic where the constitution is written in plain language, restrains government power, and fosters human liberty.

For those of you who have the same dream, then Stop Dreaming.


Right on Guns.
Right on Taxes.
Right on the Constitution.
Right on Iraq.
Right on government spending.
Right on inflation.
Right on controlling US borders

What is there not to love? Dr. Paul has demonstrated he has the courage and character of Cincinnatus. He voluntarily relinquished the fasces of power (The gold things on each side of the US flag) and returned for 13 years to ranks of productive society.

Here is the true picture of Presidential. It is a picture of the character needed to be US president. Can you see the media-annoited troika of Rudy McRomney having this much self-control?

I think not.

Say Yes, to "Dr. No".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home