Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Process Improvement? You Decide.

I have been assured by the City of Milwaukee Election Commission that the canvassing process for election administration has been improved. I even have a letter assuring me that there was complete compliance in the paperwork for the 2006 elections.

I still have my doubts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

...golf clap...

Thu Jul 19, 08:45:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff John,

WI looks very similar to OH :)

Hey, just FYI, you would have been thrown in jail in Ohio or at the very least removed from the property for touching anything, like the summary totals or VVPAT or whatever that was.

(And our larger counties also have the secret regional dropoff locations... You should films those in the future, they usually involve high school volleyball team, or maybe boy scouts)

Tue Jul 24, 05:47:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home