Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Friday, April 01, 2005

First meeting of poll-worker sub-committee

I just got off the phone with Frank Cumberbatch regarding the meeting of the poll worker sub-committee of the Milwaukee Election Task Force held on March 4, 2005. First, the meeting was about an hour long of the scheduled 3 hours.

You will rest at ease to know this first meeting worked out the organizational details of how the sub-committee will report to task force as a whole. As of this time there is no second meeting scheduled nor has the determinination been made if a second meeting is needed. I did find out of whom to make the open records request for the minutes of this meeting.

Oh, this is going to be a delightful thread to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home