Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Consider a Donation

If the research of this site is behavior you would like to encourage, nothing encourages quite like cash.

I you would like to donate, there are two ways.

You can make a donation to the tip jar or you can purchase merchandise which says Electronic Voting: The Truth is a Trade Secret.

100% of the tip jar is used to fund this research.
10% of the merchandise price funds the reseach of this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home