Washburn's World

My take on the world. My wife often refers to this as the WWW (Weird World of Washburn)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States

I am a simple country boy transplanted from the Piehl Township in northern Wisconsin to the Milwaukee metropolitan area who came down "sout" in 1980 for college and have stayed in the area since.
If this blog is something you wish to support, consider a donation.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Interviewed on Peter B. Collins Show

This Monday, July 23, 2007, I was interviewed by Brad Friedman of the BradBlog regarding the forged signatures on the Ward 1 paperwork. Brad Friedman is the guest host for the Peter B. Collins show for the week of July 23, 2007. Mr. Friedman allowed me to guest blog an article about these signatures and numbers on his site.

For those who want to listen, the audio of the radio interview is found within this post on the BradBlog.

The interview is split across the end of the second hour and the beginning of the third hour. The interview begins at minute 27:00 of the second hour and continues until 4:00 minutes into the third hour. If you like the topic of this blog you will likely enjoy the 7 minutes, which follow my sign-off where the caller, Tom Courbat, of Riverside California explains his California experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home